The ONLY Upstate NY 5-Full Powered Christian Radio Network
Best in Christian Talk Broadcasting Over 90 Years
Mission Statement of ALIVE Radio Network
The mission of ALIVE Radio Network and its 5 FULL-POWERED, simulcasted Christian radio stations is to be a broadcasting conduit of positive change in our local communities by providing life-changing and family-friendly programming produced by business partners who seek to glorify God and His Son, Jesus Christ.
Goals of ALIVE Radio Network
- 1) To serve as an ambassador of God on earth, through word and works, that will endeavor to minister to the spiritual growth and enrichment of the Christian community in all it's authentic forms, finding it's basis in the Holy Scriptures and Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- 2) To proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to promote the proclamation of the same by word and works to the Greater Capital Region of New York State and to all the world.
- 3) To promote and encourage radio programming to preach and teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to strengthen, edify, and enrich all those who know Christ, and to direct the attention of those who don't know Christ to basic Biblical truths.
- 4) To promote Christian services, concerts, and other Christian events as a means of communicating the Gospel message and as a daily enrichment of the local Christian community.
- 5) To network with similarly purposed organizations throughout the Greater Capital Region of New York State and beyond to more effectively advance the purposes set forth in this Mission Statement.
Statement of Faith at ALIVE Radio Network
- 1. We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. [Isaiah 44:6, John 17:3, Ephesians 1:2-3, Matthew 1:20-21, John 8:58, Hebrews 9:14]
- 2. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God, inerrant in the original writings. [II Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21]
- 3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His substitutionary atoning death through His shed blood; in His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His visible, personal return in power and glory. [John 1:1, Colossians 2:9, Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Hebrews 4:15, I Peter 2:24, Luke 24:15, 34-39, John 20:14, John 14:3, Revelation 1:7]
- 4. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the third Person of the Trinity, who came forth to convict the world of sin, righteousness and judgment and to regenerate, sanctify, seal, and empower for ministry, service and witness all who believe in Christ. We believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus Christ, and that He is our abiding Helper, Teacher and Guide. [John 3:5-8, Titus 3:5, Ephesians 1:13-14, Acts 1:8, John 20:22, I Corinthians 6:19, John 16:13, Romans 12, Ephesians 4]
- 5. We believe that all people are sinners by nature and choice and therefore are under condemnation and that God regenerates by the Holy Spirit and forgives those who repent of their sins and confess Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. We believe that every person outside of Christ's redemption is utterly guilty and corrupt before a Holy God. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. [Genesis 4:7, Joshua 24:15, Romans 3:23, 5:12, 6:23, 8:9 & 14, 10:9-11, John 3:5-8, I John 1:9, I Corinthians 6:19, Galatians 5:16-25]
- 6. We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved; the final judgment and eternal blessing of the righteous and the endless suffering of the wicked. [John 5:24-29]
- 7. We believe in the spiritual unity of all true believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, called the body of Christ. [John 17:11, 22, Romans 12:4-5, Galatians 3:28]
- 8. We believe God created the entire universe ex nihilo "out of nothing" and man from the dust of the earth to be a special creature bearing His image. [Genesis 1:1, Isaiah 40:25-26, Hebrews 1:10, Colossians 1:16]